IT services and Digital Marketing Services at Your City
As we all know about the Services provided by the IT Company. And, IT helped many small, medium and large businesses to grow their business at another level. IT main work is to collect data and spread among the employee who needs it most. IT develops the software where the business owner, employee, and customers can work at the same time.
Along with IT, Digital Marketing is also very important for the business to promote their business and brand. Digital Marketing helps Businesses and Organisation to reach more customers via an online platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and through Pay Per Clicks Ads.
Under Best IT services in Delhi NCR we provide Web Development, Web Design, Hosting, Domain, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning and other. Under the Digital Marketing Services, we give full services of Digital Marketing. Some of the main services like Search Engine Optimization: On Page and Off Page, Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing, Online Reputation Management and so on.
We are updated with the new Google Algorithms and we do SEO as per Googleâ€™s Algorithms. In addition,Â we have worked with many companies and they know the true value of our company. So, we believe in providing the best services. We donâ€™t compromise our work. We have more than 150+ satisfied clients all across the globe. Some of them are, Analog General Trading Company LLC, Scaffolding UAE, Equal Sign, Online Padho, Ares Scaffolding and many more.
One of the major decision while opening a startup is website development. As the need for the website has increased tremendously in the years. However, we all know that we are living in a digitally surrounded world. So, if we fail to match the current competition in the industry our company can never take growth. As we are living in the era of the digital world, so it seems to be mandatory to have a website for any business. Websites are of many kinds, depending on the needs of the user.
Types of website development:
- DRUPAL WEB DEVELOPMENT
- WORDPRESS WEB DEVELOPMENT
- JOOMLA WEB DEVELOPMENT
- MAGENTO WEB DEVELOPMENT
- PHP WEB DEVELOPMENT
Explanation of the types of web development:
- Drupal Web Development: Drupal is basically an open source content management software written in PHP. It provides custom content which saves a lot of time for the webmasters. As they donâ€™t have to write thousands of lines. It has a unique feature in which webmasters can easily control and share the content with different users. It has great compatibility and it is user-friendly too.
- WordPress Web Development: It is also a PHP based CMS. It is also user-friendly and free to use. As It helps to create a beautiful and flexible website. It provides us with three unique components that are the core, plugins, themes. The core contains all the default functionalities and it is responsible for the back-end of the website. Plugins provide additional functionality to WordPress. Themes are responsible for the front-end and how it looks and feel.
- Joomla Web Development: It is also an open source software for developing websites. Professional designers use Joomla. It has been created to manage the websites like education, financial institutions, social networking, magazines etc. the major advantage is an abundance of features.Â It is downloaded in many languages too.
- Magento Web Development: Magento is one of the best website developing CMS. It is majorly used by e-commerce companies. And it is highly recommended for e-commerce websites. It takes a minimal running cost. Its key feature is it draws the interest of various web designers because it is an SEO friendly program.
- PHP Web Development: It is one of the server side scripting language used for web development. This source has brought relief to those who are running through a tight budget. It is highly compatible and flexible as the webmasters can work for any technology they want.
Â Types of website design:
- STATIC WEBSITE
- DYNAMIC WEBSITE
- Static Website: These types of websites are easy to create and are very basic. The word static denotes that the website is fixed it canâ€™t be changed easily. It is the webmaster who can apply changes with coding. These websites are made with coding in HTML which is same for all the users. It does not require web programming or database design, unlike dynamic websites. The content of the website can only be changed if the webmaster is changing with the coding in HTML. These type of websites work well for small websites but not for big websites as it is easier to handle some page for a small website but very hard to maintain thousands of pages for a website.
- Dynamic Website: These types of websites contains a web page that is real-time generated. The pages of the website include web scripting code such as PHP. Dynamic websites are user-friendly and are easier to maintain, unlike static websites. It has the capability to maintain hundreds and thousands of pages. These websites access information from the database. So, to make changes in the content of the website the webmaster has to only update the database.